Friends, the holiday madness is in full swing over here! I am spending time these last three weeks of 2018 trying to actually just slow down and feel the joy.
I recently spent some time in a 2019 planning meeting with some of my closest business mentors and friends. We talked about what my big goals and dreams are, and broke them down into bite-size pieces.
I love inviting folks in for help and support, because as a solo entrepreneur I make a lot of decisions, and I will tell you that even though I make a lot of them based on my gut, having other folks who get what I am doing and want to help me bring a newness to the picture, and also even give me permission to let things go that maybe I wasn’t ready to and even a little scared to do.
I am looking forward to taking 2 weeks off from my normal day-to-day tasks and snuggling with my littles, having my family over for Christmas dinner and celebrating with friends I don’t get to see very often.
I am creating space to spend time just in pure gratitude for another year of doing good work. Do you ever just slow down to look at all you have accomplished? I encourage you all to take time during the last few weeks of the year and acknowledge how far you have come, and all you have actually gotten done. I know how easy it can be when you are caught up in the moment to think MORE, and WHAT’S NEXT – and sometimes just stopping and seeing the gratitude will make your empty cup overflow! Please share with me what you have gotten done – the gratitude for the year!
When I look back over this year, these are some things I am extremely grateful for:
- My husband joining my company full time.
- My son entering his senior year of high school.
- Grateful Grahams expanding into more retail stores.
- Creating my Gratitude Journal.
- WHOA, launching this website.
- Buying a membership to the local swim club where my kids had so much fun (and so did I) this summer, and can’t wait to go back next summer!
- Buying a car after my 2005 Honda Element crossed over 210,000 miles.
- Had a record turn out at our music festival (The Good People Festival in July.)
- Had an awesome family vacation to Chicago!
So much good this year my friends!
Want to join me in January for a Vision Boarding workshop? Check out this event and snag a ticket – here.
I will tell you more next week why I love Vision Boarding and how I have used this tool for the last 10 years to break barriers and dream bigger than I ever thought possible!