Do you stop to reflect on what you’ve accomplished? Do you stop to see how far you’ve come?
I will admit I don’t do that as often as I could. But seeing that we are at the halfway point of this year this idea of reflecting has been on my head and heart.
We are halfway through 2019, almost to 2020. TWENTY TWENTY Y’ALL.
The last two weeks I’ve just been slowing down to think about things that I’ve accomplished this year. JUST THIS YEAR.
- Signed on over 13 new companies at the Incubator Kitchen Collective
- Grateful Grahams has baked well over 100,000 cookies so far this year.
- I took an awesome 10 week accelerator course.
- We changed our podcasts over from Kitchen Convos to In Gratitude.
- We’ve put out 16 episodes of In Gratitude
- I jumped in to this podcast terrified as the conversation was so important but will anyone listen, do they really care?
- I’ve held 4 Grateful Gatherings one of which sold 40 seats for Vision Boarding
- I spent time poolside with a book
- I got interviewed for Cincy Lifestyle
- I have been interviewed on 4 different podcasts so far this year
- I’ve lost approximately 25-30 pounds so far this year (more on that soon)
- I hurt my foot and was so grateful it wasn’t broken
- I mentally responded to countless emails to only realize I never really emailed them
- I’ve spent more time with my family and having fun with my mom as much as I can
- I had one kid graduate high school
- We’ve supported another family member in a way I never knew I could
- I’ve hugged so many women in a deep belief we are craving authentic connection and the reminder of our own magic
- Hosted 2 Sunday Suppers Events as a lead up to The Good People Festival
This isn’t even a start to a full list of the people I’ve met, the stories I’ve heard the tears I cried. This list isn’t even to the real big stuff. The whole stuff. The growth stuff. It’s really just stuff. It’s stuff I am proud of and accomplishments that keep me growing and working and loving – that’s where it is so good.
This all ties back to gratitude for me.
Reflecting. I just cried with my husband of so much joy just how far we’ve come.
I’ve poured everything into what I’ve built and at times literally risked everything to make it happen.
Jim just told me- thank you. It’s that simple.
Those thanks that show so much love and care. We live simple and within our means that we work every day to create. He said- I am so happy here. Sobbing.
Gratitude has literally saved me. It’s pulled me out of the depths of lack and comparison. Why are they there and I’m not.? Why can’t I do that? And a million other crazy thoughts. I’ve always been able to come back to gratitude to help me refocus, get back on track and back to me. Now gratitude is everything I have, it’s all of me.
Anyway, thanks for being here too. Thanks for the emails, the comments, the shares, the hugs. I keep showing up here for me and for you and for that my cup is so full!
What has your 2019 brought you so far?