You guys! Oy.
Last week I completely forgot to set up the blog to go out. Yep. 100% forgot about it.
Isn’t that life? Shuffling from one thing to the next and trying to keep it all straight.
So on my facebook page I shared this post and thought it would be fun to share with you all.
Normally, it would be easy for me to be like, “Duh Rach, way to mess that up. Oh, let me guess, Rach you just failed” and all the other tiny dumb not true things I could think of but….you guys instead of doing that I’m choosing to share all the things I DID NOT FORGET!
Things I’ve not forgotten this week:
- Making sure Camden rested (aka flu quarantine).
- Making my lunch and remembering to bring it with me!
- A deep true conversation with my husband.
- Kissing my kids 765 times.
- Pouring my soul out for 15+ folks last night, reminding them the only thing holding them back is themselves.
- 5 kitchen tours.
- Calling to set up our Kroger delivery.
- Paying a bill.
- Reminding myself that no one’s going to judge me for wearing yoga pants.
- Adding coconut butter to my smoothies.
- A text to a girlfriend to share appreciation for having her in my life.
- Where I put my glasses.
Look at all this stuff I remembered! So basically, I’m winning and stuff. And so are you. We’re winning. We’ve got this. If you forgot something too, just know it happens to all of us and I encourage you to make your own “things I didn’t forget list.”